Twelve Prescott Young Adult Program
Mental illness doesn’t mean a lifetime of dependency.
- For young adults ages 18-25
- Referrals are made by DMH (Department of Mental Health)
- The program provides a “continuum of care” ranging from intensive residential to respite care.
- Staff offer training in emotional coping and independent living skills, and intrinsic motivation.
- There are residential apartments and offsite apartment locations supported by staff and outreach support for the Prescott and Merrimack Valley locations
- Family involvement is strongly encouraged.
Team of staff ranges from psychological, vocational and substance abuse support services.
- Individualized treatment planning
- Case Management and advocacy
- Family Support
- Coping skill development
- Occupational therapy
- Vocational and educational support
- Wellness and nutrition support
- Crisis intervention planning
- Support with daily activities
- Psychiatry and medication management.
Referrals are made by the Department of Mental Health (DMH).