Tempo Young Adult Resource Center
One stop resource center for Young Adults ages 17-24.
Focus on achievement, employment, schooling, healthy relationships, and practical skills to reach future goals.
Tempo coordinates resources from local service providers, including:
- Comprehensive, youth-centered goal setting and planning.
- Career development and employment supports and services
- Legal advocacy and access to benefits
- Housing search and placement and substance abuse treatment
- Health education and assessment
Tempo is a drop-in center with hours Monday-Saturday.
Other resources include:
- Compressive employment and work-related services.
- Legal advocacy and access to mainstream benefits
- Housing search and support
- Community health educators and access to health care
- Recovery groups oriented specifically toward young adults
- Independent living skills workshops
- Peer leadership and parent support groups
- Social Networking, community service, and healthy recreational events
- Practical assistance with transportation and other basic needs
Monday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m., – 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
If you would like to set up an appointment or have questions about services, please call 508-879-1424.
If you are a young adult who is struggling with mental health issues and would like to speak to a clinician, please call 508-469-3241. Leave a brief message with your name and number and your call will be returned as soon as possible.