Wayside Young Adult Services
Community resource centers and supportive living programs for young men and women transitioning to adulthood.
For those struggling with obstacles like lack of family connections, homelessness, mental health problems, addiction and more, the journey to adulthood becomes even more difficult.
That’s why Wayside has developed innovative programs designed to help young adults transition to independent adulthood.
- SHORTSTOP TRANSITIONAL HOUSING PROGRAM provides housing and support for homeless young adults ages 18-21. Shortstop also provides shelter and case management services to assist young adults as they transition to independent living.
- TWELVE PRESCOTT YOUNG ADULT PROGRAM provides support and structure to young adults, ages 18 to 25, recovering from emotional distress and behavioral volatility who wish to attain independent, purposeful, and healthy lives.
- TEMPO YOUNG ADULT RESOURCE CENTER Located in Framingham, Tempo is a one-stop resource center helping young adults transition to adulthood.
- THE HENRY STREET YOUNG ADULT PROGRAM The Henry Street Young Adult Program offers a continuum of care to young adults including intensive services like residential and respite care.
- MERRIMACK VALLEY YOUNG ADULT PROGRAM The Merrimack Valley Young Adult Program offers a continuum of care to young adults including intensive services like 24-hour residential care, supported apartments, outreach services in the community, and respite care. Merrimack Valley staff offer training in emotional coping skills, independent living skills, and intrinsic motivation.