Parenting Journey in Recovery
In Parenting Journey in Recovery, a small group of parents and caregivers meet for 1 1 /2 hours a week for 12 weeks. Sessions include:
- Linking your childhood to your child’s childhood
- Developing trust and honesty
- Honoring your child’s identity and relationships with biological family
- Effectively communicate with your children about your recovery
- Building strong, positive relationships with your children while maintaining your recovery
This is a closed group and members are expected to commit to all 12 weeks. Parents who are towards reunification with their children are working welcome and will receive a certificate of completion.
When: Wednesday 10:00 to 11:30 February 1 to April 19
Where: Anchored in Recovery 19 Concord Street Framingham
Register By: January 25 Space is limited!
Email: donna_merre[email protected]
Or call the Framingham Family Resource Center 508-270-1313